About this Vacancy
Petroleum Experts is looking for a motivated individual to join the Administration Department in our Edinburgh office. As part of the team you will work closely with your colleagues to ensure the provision of an efficient and quality administrative service to the whole Edinburgh office, and to our clients worldwide.
This is very much a hands-on position where you will learn by doing the job rather than following a formal training programme. You will initially be involved with:
Primary Reception duties:
- Answer incoming calls in a polite manner, assess and transfer as appropriate
- Meet, greet and register visitors to the office
- Receive all post and deliveries to the office
- Register, scan and distribute incoming mail
- Ensure reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Process outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Filing, typing, scanning and copying as required
- Stock control of stationary, office supplies, and kitchen consumables
- Providing ad-hoc assistance and support to clients and colleagues to achieve the goals of the Company
Other ad-hoc duties:
- Booking worldwide travel
- Arranging visas, travel, and accommodation for colleagues travelling for business purposes
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure passports are up-to-date
- Liaising with Accounts department re foreign currency and expense claims
- Coordinating Training Courses
- Administer training course bookings, changes, and cancellations
- Printing and binding of course materials and certificates
- Order catering for training courses and meetings when required
- Book restaurants for course dinners
- Hotel, meetings, and event bookings and contracts
- Exhibition registrations and stand contractor liaison
We offer a competitive package which includes salary, performance related bonus, pension, health insurance, and other benefits. The company encourages and structures its salary based on personal performance and contribution to the success of others.
Do you wish to work for an Edinburgh based company which is shaping and influencing changes to exploration and production work practices for major international oil and gas companies worldwide?
Petroleum Experts is the worldwide market leader in developing and delivering state of the art production, modelling and optimisation software and technical support to oil and gas industry. Our petroleum engineering software tools are the worldwide corporate standard at all supermajors and used at over 400 other companies worldwide. As a company we face a huge demand for our products and services, and we continue to grow year on year.