Our Edinburgh User Group Meeting takes place this year from 10-14 and the 17-20 June at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh.
Our Houston Technical Meeting takes place this year from 7-9 October at the Norris Conference Center, Houston.
Our User Group Meeting objectives are:
- To inform users of recent developments and those planned for the future
- Share engineering knowledge through user technical presentations
- Provide the feedback of user comments directly to the Petex development team
- Discuss and agree the development priorities for the following twelve months
- Exchange experience on the best use of engineering, geology and real-time field management
Details of the agenda and how to register will shortly be available via our Web User Area. In the Web User Area you will also be able to see copies of previous meeting presentations.