Our 2019 Edinburgh User Group Meeting has now come to a close - but preparations are already underway for the 2020 meeting.
We will be in touch nearer the time with full information.
Please note, our Houston Technical Meeting also takes place this year from 7-9 October at the Norris Conference Center, Houston.
Our User Group Meeting objectives are:
- To inform users of recent developments and those planned for the future
- Share engineering knowledge through user technical presentations
- Provide the feedback of user comments directly to the Petex development team
- Discuss and agree the development priorities for the following twelve months
- Exchange experience on the best use of engineering, geology and real-time field management