Our 2019 Edinburgh User Group Meeting has now come to a close - but preparations are already underway for the 2020 meeting.
We will be in touch nearer the time with full information.
Our User Group Meeting objectives are:
- To inform users of recent developments and those planned for the future
- Share engineering knowledge through user technical presentations
- Provide the feedback of user comments directly to the Petex development team
- Discuss and agree the development priorities for the following twelve months
- Exchange experience on the best use of engineering, geology and real-time field management