After a very successful user meeting in June, preparations are already underway for our next meeting which will take place from 8-12 and 15-18 June 2020 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh.
We will communicate further details nearer the time and hope you will be able to join us in Edinburgh next year.
The objectives of the User Group Meeting are:
- To inform users of recent developments and those planned for the future
- Share engineering knowledge through user technical presentations
- Provide the feedback of user comments directly to the Petex development team
- Discuss and agree the development priorities for the following twelve months
- Exchange experience on the best use of engineering, geology and real-time field management